Inspiration

Inspiration 
While at first this section may seem slightly over the top and just a tad narcissistic, it’s been created as a response to the overwhelming question that I often receive via email which is, ‘What inspires you the most and why?’. And in truth, it takes me an age to reply to this as I just have so many things that I look to for inspiration. So I thought what better than to create a detailed section of the site that is dedicated to that very question. As I started collating all my material for this section, I soon realised that, at the same time as answering that question, it would also give me a great place in the virtual world to detail, thank, list and pass on all my favourite people and companies. So I have to admit that I really, really enjoyed putting this together. I hope you find it interesting and useful.

 

Join social network